Monday, January 5, 2009

Basic Things About Mee

My hair? It's layered, is dark brown with light brownish highlights on the tips that run for about 3 inches, and I have side-swepted bangs that cover my right eye with I don't straighten it and goes two inches below my shoulders. I usually tie it up in a high ponytail, so it never matters when I straighten it. My eyes are hazel brown and they shine alot when I'm thinking 'bout stuffs. I'm 4'11 I think and I'm not going to share my weight.
If you live in the US, you have a .00000001 chance of meeting me. And if you are in the Sunshine State of California it goes up to approx. 1.58. And in the city of San Josie, 1.61 (Yes, I did do the calculations -_- ). Even if we do happen to cross paths in some Starbucks or Jamba Juice store, you probably still won't know it's me so don't ask.

1 comment:

  1. Everyyone should know that youre not correct about everything. ;) Your hair is split in the middle, and they dont fall on your eyes. You rarely tie it in a ponytail. And you have dark brown eyes that are almost black. o_o (btw, hazel eyes are a mix of brown and green and are only often found on white people, not asians. :P)

    ReplyDelete